Thread: First build

ModularGrid Rack

Hi

I would do something like this. Lugia will definitely give you a better more complete version but I can only really talk about the modules I have so I'm pretty confident this would work.

Pams - use this for clock, triggers, envelopes, lfo's etc (divkid has a wicked video on it)

Varigate 4 + - you have a great deal of flexibility including randomisation with this sequencer, you can use it in multiple configurations and it has quantization built in.

Beehive - smaller version of plaits

Jove filter - I pair my plaits with this. It makes plaits sound expensive.

2hp mix - this is for mixing your oscillator waveforms

wasp - take the mixed waveforms and use a wasp filter on them.

pip slopes and vca are for your end of chain - use the pip slopes in your filter and your vca. Look into what EOS does and that will open up a new world for you too

mix everything in the befaco st mix in the first two channels

you can return the delay and reverb into 2nd two channels of the st mix then take the l + r of the st mix into your 1 u out . this way you can use the delay and reverb on your oscillator and on the plaits clone together.

Also I would take a lot of modulation from pams and pipe all that into quadratt and then take the mix out into various modulation inputs. You will get a lot of variation in your sound this way by mixing cv sources

hope this helps.