Got out the clawhammer and had a go....
ModularGrid Rack
In this case, you won't see any I/O between the synth and the modules, save for the Links which is still there for final redistribution of signals with multiple destinations, etc. Since this is intended as an extender for the Minibrute2, I left that out altogether.

So...P/S, Pam's, XODES logic (for screwing around with Pam's, etc), and the Disting. But then, I added a quadrature LFO, which will allow you to have modulation curves that "chase" or "cancel/invert" simultaneously with the normal output. And for screwing with modulation, the Buchla 257t...when it comes out in a few months...is just what this calls for. After that, three linear VCAs for modulation and other control signal amplitude control, then there's an SSF Ultrafold for messing with both CV/mod AND audio. Warps and Beads follow, then I put in a Bastl Hendrickson which now gives you a stompbox send/return path for the build...leaving you with almost infinite options for audio scrambling. And then at the end, Links.

As a synth in of itself...well, it's not one. But as an extension complement for the MB2...oh, hell yes. Everything here plays nicely with the MB2's patch I/O levels, so what I designed was JUST an extender...but a really capable one. This'll take that synth right on into WTF? territory pretty easy-like!