4th Iteration

ModularGrid Rack

optional and mostly-not-available alternate-colour front panels are gone. Doesn't look quite as pretty but.... whatevs.

I swapped a mult and an extraneous VCA for a Prap Tools distro module with some hitherto missing functionality. As well as multiply, it combines. Handy!

I swapped the CP3 mixer for another more flexible option. It can function as an effects send among other things. Its big and might be overkill. What to peeps think? The Nano mixer is designed for clean and transparent sound - quite the opposite to the CP3. However....

The bonkers looking thing next to the Nano mixer is my solution to the lack of a stereo filter for the 2nd bus. It's a stereo multimode filter with feedback delay and tube distortion. In the one Youtube demo I can find, it sounds really rathergood.com. What I'm concerned about is whether it's appropriate for this rig. Has anyone used or owned this module? How does the filter work? Can if function as a boring old HP/LP filter if needs be? Or is it all bonkers all the time?

Is there anything fundamental missing here?