It's not really a Behringer issue, unless you consider copying the original design TOO exactly to be an issue.
-- Lugia

Hi Lugia,

Thank you very much for your extensive reply and the provided information! :-) Regarding Behringer... well... if I am not mistaken they did with some of the copy/paste stuff they did some improvements, can't remember which device that was, so why not with the B.2600? ;-) But yeah, that might have been a bit too complicated to just solve like that and then definitely the price wouldn't be any more the same.

Okay, I will try what you mentioned with the envelope input once I am getting the 2600 Blue Marvin.

Regarding the number of patch inputs/outputs on the 2600, well till just the Superbooth I wouldn't be able to answer that question. However if you have some ridiculous amount of money left over (5000+ bucks I think it was) then you could consider the TINRS - Fenix IV modular synthesizer with, if I remember well, well over 300 patch inputs/outputs; that would be "a slightly bit more" than the 2600 ;-)

Stupid question perhaps but why not skipping the B. 2600 VCA and put it through an Eurorack VCA? Of course that's not as comfy as using the entire 2600 and it's kind of irritating to take all the 2600 outputs to an Eurorack VCA but would that solve the issue? Most probably there will be a bit of a lost of typical 2600 sound to it as well...

I am planning to use, on your advice, anyway the Lehle 7013 DC Filter in conjunction with the B. 2600 to avoid any DC signals going to my mixer and/or monitors; if I would not make use of an external Eurorack VCA (instead of the B. 2600's VCA).

As always, thanks a lot for your input/feedback/help and kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads