Hi Lugia,

Thanks a lot for the tons of information, very interesting! You mentioned the 2500 modules from B., those I just discovered that they exist :-) Are those any good?

Regarding the ARP 2600 Synthposium, beside your remarks, I can't say the planned date was very carefully chosen on one of the Superbooth days...

Do you have already the B. 2600 Grey Meanie? If yes, are you able to confirm that there seems to be issues with the B. 2600 that the triggers aren't fully open at the Eurorack 10 V triggers/EGs? I just arrived back this evening from Berlin (Germany), Superbooth and I heard there that the B. 2600 needs a 14 V trigger to be fully open... Do you have any experience with this? If this is correct, I feel this is pretty disappointing :-( From the source I received this information I actually fully trust and believe this person, it's just so ridiculous that I almost can't believe this to be true :-)

A workaround seems that you can use MIDI but that's something I actually would like to avoid. I would liked to have a possible future B. 2600 (I am looking/considering for the Blue Marvin) integrated into my Eurorack system.

Any info regarding this matter, please do let me know and thank you very much in advance for that. Kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads