I agree...but I think what we saw with the 2600FS followed by the 2600M was indicative of something not exactly right with Korg. Consider: some time before the 2600 fiasco, one of Korg's lead designers (the one responsible for the Volca designs) bailed on his employer and went over to...yup...Uli and his Tribe. I've also heard of some other shuffling of personnel over there, and given the usual loyalty shown by employees to established companies like Korg over in Japan, hearing about anyone jumping ship to go to another firm is VERY unusual, indeed.

I also feel a LOT LESS jinky about my B.2600 now, too. In the email exchange with Dina Pearlman, she mentioned that "...the (ARP) Foundation is not about promoting any brand, but it is bringing awareness that other companies are still making 2600s among other instruments." And yes, she cited Behringer as one of those companies...so apparently, they're 100% down with Uli's reissue. They did mention that they'd not had any direct interaction with Behringer, but also noted that they'd be glad to have them on board with the Foundation as well. As far as I'm concerned, that brings any concerns about Uli and IP theft by his firm to a halt regarding the B.2600 AND the 2500 modules as well. The ARP Foundation is apparently down with any and ALL efforts to keep Alan R.'s contributions to electronic music alive, so if they're good with this, I'm good with it as well, and we probably ought to snag these synths in the end as they really, really, REALLY are the true "rev.5" as they appear to be.