Hi GarfieldModular,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts I really appreciate it.

Yes, the demo was built around the modulation track which I just finished that time.

Currently it has 8 cv outputs but I would like to have it at least 16 which could be extended to 32. That's the plan :)
What it can do do now is very limited but my concept is that you could choose from many type of tracks (voice) depending on your needs e.g: Pitch/Gate, Pitch/ADSR, Chords/Gate, Trigger, Modulation, LFO, etc... (limited by my imagination). So you pick a type and the corresponding CV output(s) and it will be added to the user interface as a track. For example I'm currently working on a type that will mimic the (sequencer) interface of DFAM which I really liked.

Yes, to compete with all the sequencers is virtually impossible but almost any functionality could be added on demand.
I also realised I could make this into a sampler with a "few" lines of code...

In my environment the WiFi connection is totally seamless but I'm considering a wired connection in the future as "zero" communication latency would open more possibilities.

I don't currently have a website nor any specifications because this is not much more than a proof of concept ATM. I will share the progress on my youtube channel and will also keep you updated here.