there's usually a buy and wait option as well

seems to me like the shop didn't do anything wrong, though - you were just too slow

if you see an email saying a module you want is back in stock then buy it immediately

do not wait do not pass go do not collect 200 of whatever major currency you use - just buy it

almost, if not all, production runs of eurorack modules are 'short runs' mostly in the hundreds or less, these then have to get distributed between retailers - so each retailer might get 10 or 20 modules - so selling out very quickly is not uncommon especially with corona added demand - it's not like white goods where they get delivered by the truckload

-- JimHowell1970

Not faulting the shop at all...more power to them if they can sell them out that quickly...just wishing one of them would have been to me :)

I literally got an email in my inbox late last night (11:49pm) and saw it first thing this morning...hopped on to their website at 7:30am this morning and gone...lol

I will definitely be upping my 'monopoly' game going forward and not passing go and collecting 200 ;)

JB