Hi AndyGuelcher. You mention that you would like this to be a "performance" system. How do you envision performing with the modules you have selected so far? The WMD mixer and Voltage Block will probably give you some hands-on tweaking, but you may want to look into some extra utilities like switches (Acid Rain Switchblade is a fun one), an OR logic module like the Low Gain Short Bus so that you can combine triggers to tweak and combine beats on the fly, some of the SoundMachines touch plates (or the Make Noise Pressure Points), and my favorite: Future Sound Systems Makrow.
If you are really interested in creating a performance oriented system, you will probably want as many interactive and hands-on modules as possible. That is kind of how I have developed my own techno performance rack.
Also, the Javelin is really cool but I think you will find a need for a lot more envelopes and/or LFOs. I would get rid of the 2hp modules and Javelin to add something like a Quadrax or Noise Engineering Pons Asinorum. The Plasma Drive is taking up an awful lot of space too. Maybe consider the Erica Drum Mixer (with integrated compressor) and one of the Noise Engineering 4hp distortion modules. In my view, that would be a better use of space. This is still a fairly small system, and you will need to maximize every single hp.
Hope that gives you some ideas to consider.
Have fun and good luck!