Hi Wedoh,

Oh come on, you must be joking! This "Drifting through Space" is topping everything about space here ;-) Clicking for the 2nd time the play button. I got stuck on earthlings-date 03-07-2021 on planet Ioptraly 7Y5, that's considered still within the inner-hyper-space zone, hence the 3-alpha-digit code behind the planet. I wasn't able to leave Ioptraly 7Y5, your music was good enough to get me there but so far I never made it to go much further...

I am saying this because here in the inner-hyper-space zone Ioptraly 7Y5 is rather known (I didn't know that when I just arrived on the 3rd of July earthy year 2021) as a famous transit planet to go to the intermediate-hyper-space zone. You need something seriously strong to be able to do that, never managed to do that just yet. However now listening to your "Drifting through Space" that seems to be just that what I needed to go to the intermediate-hyper-space zone, what an experience!

I will tell you upfront (kind of spoiler), this is seriously scary, never experienced this before and I would say I am kind of intermediate experienced with hyper space travelling ;-) This intermediate-hyper-space zone where I am now... that's seriously scary. I am travelling for how long now already? Need to Zopple to see how long in earthly understandings... give me a minute...

Ah yes, what we called light years, I have travelled around 785 million light years now and... seriously never seen this, all the way through this distance/time I haven't seen a thing. Nothing, seriously nothing, this is scary! Normally you use to see a few stars or a planet if you are lucky but at least something, but here is just nothing, nothing at all and that for such a long distance/time!

Time is disappearing here too. Here on earth this message would take me hours to write, here in intermediate-hyper-space zone it's a matter of a few micro seconds or something. Yo.. d.dn t not.c. ye th.t th. Int.rn.t c.nn.ct..n is dr.pp.ng?

D.d I m.nt..ned .lre.dy th.t th.s is s.r...sly f..k.ng sc.ry? W.ll th.nk. a l.t f.r th.s gr..t .xp.r.nc. not s.r. w.en I w.l. b. b.ck. K.n. r.g.rd., G.rf..l.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads