Hi Wedoh,

Oh yes, you managed it, finally someone that managed to get me hyper spaced again. Wow, what a nice track! 6 minutes is the only negative thing I can find about this great track, this should have been 30 or 60 minutes! :-)

The last time I was hyper spaced here was by Troux on the 25th of January this earth year 2021, it took me a while to come back to earth, but having been far too long on earth, I have to thank you, Wedoh, on my bare knees, finally back into hyperspace ;-) Just arrived on planet Ioptraly 7Y5 (translated by Zopple), weird planet though, but hey, that's all part of this hyper space travelling, isn't it?

Ah come on, again your track just finished, going to press for the third time the play button, let's see if it can take me a bit further than Ioptraly 7Y5... in case you don't hear from me any more for a while... well that's because Wedoh's music took me too far away from planet Earth, no more Internet connection I am afraid...

Thank you very much Wedoh, hope to see you soon in hyperspace too ;-) Kind regards, Garfield.

P.S.: Don't forget to bring your hand towel!

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads