As I want to use the Pams as my main "trigger" for everything else I would sync it up via the nifty case clock output (midi from my OP1 into the cases midi input). Then the Pam will give me synced clock signals and divisions or multiplications thereof. If the midi clock really is way too far off the clk in on the Pam should also be able to be synced by a click-track (correct me if I am wrong on that). While Pam can run the 16 step sequencer of Cellz (needs a signal and a division of 4 of that signal) Marbles can't as far as I know.

As far as the micro and nano modules go I understand the concerns and I really like the aesthetics of the full-sized Mutable Instruments but the small clones have their own appeal by being more cost and space-efficient. While of course this can make things messy too for a first dive into modular they seem to give me more bang for the buck.

For the branches/twiigs: I really like the simplicity of the concept and feel it might be a fun thing to play around with.

Speaking of voices the plaits was the first to catch my eye but now as I understand things a little bit more I had quite some fun playing around with the Mutable Instruments Rings in VCV Rack. Coming from a guitarist background I just resonate (no pun intended) with the strings sounds it can create. Could Rings be a good option instead of the Plaits?