Wow! that is fantastic @Lugia. I'm so excited by this modular stuff, I can barely sit down. It is quite the makeover you did on the original rack, but to be fair, I have never built or used a Eurorack before, so I was pretty much guessing what modules I would need.

It makes a lot of sense when you explain the integration of each module you selected, and thank you for that, otherwise I would have a hard time understanding how this new setup would work. The positioning of the modules are also very clever concidering the potential mess with patch cables. When I build a 9U rack, I will build a power grid on the far backside of the system, and it should not be a problem. I have some wood laying around.

I also like the separation of voices, modulation, and control/effects on the different rows, didnt think of it like that before. I checked around on youtube to see some examples of the Gravitational Waves and the Atom, and they sound pretty awesome. They are quite big though, but I guess you get a lot out of them in contrast to the space they take. I was a littlebit "sad" that you removed the Iteritas Alter, but then again, I guess the Atom can produce similar results and more.

As a newbie to Eurorack, there is a lot to get my head around to understand the system that you produced, and in general, and I don't really know how to respond to the setup in any meaningful way, yet. I will have to think about this for a bit, but it looks great, and it makes a lot of sense the way you describe it. I am really thankful for the thought you put into this!

My biggest problem right now, is that I can only buy one row. I need to be able to use it effectively, as a one row system, but at the same time, have the ability to expand to a second row without sitting on modules I might no longer need. I will look at the setup and the way you intended it to work, and see if I can extract some modules to begin with. I will use the one-row system together with the Moog Grandmother, and the first row should, in my opinion, extend the capabilities of the Moog, add some new effects, patch capabilities, and possibly have another voice source. I'm not really sure what kind of modules would complement the Moog the best.

Concidering that I build the racks (19" server rack style), I have no problems expanding the size in the future. I can simply build another rack right next to it, and effectively get 2*84 HP. The rack I have now can fit a little more than 12U in height. A new rack besides it could be higher. But to fill these racks would be extremely expensive, and I dont see that happening anytime soon. The first row I will buy pretty soon, within next month. The second and third row will come sometime in the end of the year perhaps, also after a lot of playing around and learning more about this.

Again, thanks a lot for your feedback. Much appreciated!