I know you don't, don't worry about that!

Sorry you got ripped off, that sucks :(

So, I sell something at a high price, but then someone else comes along and sells the same thing for a low price, does that make me slimy?

I don't think it does... it's certainly not my intention to rip anyone off, my intention is to get my ass out of trouble by any legal means necessary. I am not being dishonest. I am not breaking any laws.

This is why we have laws. So we can differentiate between criminal activity and free markets.

Or do you believe that markets should be further regulated and buyers and seller controlled beyond the point they are now?

I am not sure that would be such good idea. How would it be regulated?

I would rather trust that the person doing the buying is in a comfortable position to do so and is doing it of their own free will.

As for the suggestion that I would rip off some excited young kid, well... come on! Are you implying that people doing nothing other than listing their stuff for sale at a high price are ripping people off? I don't think they are.

To 'rip someone off' there has to be some intent to mislead, manipulate, etc. that means you are dishonest and tell lies to con someone out of money. Listing something for a high price does not constitute that.

Listing something and lying about what it actually is, the condition it is in, passing off fakes as the real item etc. that is ripping someone off.

You are entitled to your opinion, but it's a bit sketchy to say the least.

Lets keep it real huh!?