I'm interested in having some of the more experienced dudes here look over my rack setup to make sure I've got what I need, that I'm not missing anything important, and if anyone has any gear suggestions/substitutions to improve the current as-is lineup.

The idea behind this rack is that it will be DIY as much as possible, as I'm handy with a soldering iron. Also, going the DIY route means I can get more gear for same budget. However, I'm trying to stay with full kit DIY modules, as I don't want to spend weeks/months chasing parts before I can get to building.

The budget is in the $2k neighborhood, and since I've already gone over that number a bit, keep in mind that anything you want me to add to this rack means that something already there is going to have to be removed.

I already own a Microbrute, but I have no other Eurorack compatible modular gear. I have tons of studio equipment, recording gear, digital synths, and other instruments, but no analog synths other than the Microbrute.

While this rack will get added to eventually, I am hoping that it'll cover most of the bases right out of the box as is. I want to use it as a writing tool, sound pad, beat maker, drum machine synth, multi voice sequencer, and eventually, as a performance rig.

Thanks in advance for your advice.