Well, what the hell...
ModularGrid Rack
Not going to go into detail here, since you know the vast majority of the modules already. I did a LOT of reordering for signal flow clarification, though. As a result, a number of previous positions where modules were are now occupied by something a bit different, while still trying to maintain the functional separations that were in place before. Plus, I did make a few additions here and there where they seemed to be called for, such as adding a third rescaler for the video cabs and restructuring those so that you main "control" modules are now at the bottom, your main LZXes are next up, then almost all of the non-video modules in this (except the MIDI interface) were shifted to the bottom of the three-row video cab to help delineate the "don't plug these directly into the video" differentiation.

I also clarified the drum module's usage a bit more by adding the Ladik submixers, which now lets you pan drum sources (and the VCO-VCF-VCA/wavefolder path) with a stereo comp after those so that the drum sounds can bang harder. Then a submixer here, a few PWRchekrs for the DIY cabs, and a bit of the usual mojo hand gettin' waved over the whole design along with a sprinkle of black cat hair and graveyard dust, and there ya go!

As for removals, I don't think I made more than four in here, trying to keep the original module complement intact except where it felt like the Department of Redundancy Department had gotten a toe-hold...and those very few removals opened the space up for a LOT more once things got slung around the cabs. I'm especially pleased with how the right cabs came out, notably with that single row for the Bassline, Deckard's, and Magneto (and a new Roti Pola, plus your M/S matrix). This now slaps, I do believe!