Ahh, that's some serious food for thought! Thanks for that! But to clarify, those are the modules that I already own. For now, I'll keep the scope, as it's super handy for me to look what certain things are doing. I'm not quite there's yet to intuitively know all that, so I believe it's a vital part in my learning. However, I may or may not get rid of the buffered mult at some point, if I don't really need it, since there's a small buffered mult in the Fusion VCF. But that's not pressing, as I think, I've got most of the functionality of the Noise Tools covered in other modules. I was also thinking about the 1U Midi, but opted for external Midi to CV with the Keystep and will probably upgrade it to the Keystep Pro, which should have me covered and will work with or without a DAW.

But you're absolutely right about the missing mixer. I somehow started with the DAW focused idea of just running everything into the ES-9 and multitrack it, to mix it further in the DAW, which makes me very dependent on a computer and also limits the flexibility drastically. The FX send/return sounds like a good idea, however, I'm wondering if its worth it, since I could save 6 out of 12 HP if I use the endorphin.es stereo mixer instead.

The VC Logics sounds really fun, definitely looking into that!

Also, I kept all the Fusion stuff in the same row, because I only put it in the case for convenience and will eventually put it back in it's own case, when it's time to start another row. I just tried to tie up some lose ends in that row, so it would fit in one case for the moment.

So I may ditch the Grand Terminal for now and go with a smaller mixer and maybe the FX Aid XL or Milky Way for some effects, which would leave enough HP for another Filter, as I still feel that the one Fusion VCF isn't enough.

Any thoughts on that would be appreciated! (Don't mind the unstructured order of the modules)

ModularGrid Rack