No, you have 6U and 108 total hp of space, because you've jammed the M32 into the cab. And since the M32 HAS a cab and power, this is just a bad idea all around...especially since you now have to factor in the cost-per-space to house the M32 in the Euro cab. Convenience might say "yeah, do it", but economics and build capability say "don't even THINK about it!" Remove it and start over, because the overwhelming presence of just that one device is skewing what you COULD do with the cab.

Also, watch your module sizes! You've got a (VERY discontinued) repaneled Clouds in there, and not only can you not actually get that module except on the used market (if you're lucky), there are more capable and SMALLER clones of it by firms other than Mutable. Same advice goes for the Rings, too...go SMALLER. 2 x 84 isn't a very big cab, so optimizing space is paramount.

What I would suggest is to pull back from this, and if you don't have one, get a copy of VCV Rack (https://vcvrack.com/). I'm already seeing errors here that will make this NOT so capable of ambient improvisation...and given that I've been doing that sort of thing since the early 1980s, I oughta know. Instead, dive into VCV and explore, see how to REALLY do this properly (since VCV is a rather accurate Eurorack simulator and even has software versions of some of the hardware modules on MG), and THEN apply what you've learned to a better (and probably considerably larger) build. Otherwise, you're heading right into a rather unsatisfying money pit here.