Thread: Pedal Love?

I've been looking for a thread JUST LIKE THIS ONE. I'm new to modular - currently dreaming about my first system - but a long time and unrepentant pedal collector and knob twiddler. My pedal collection is on the noise/circuit bending/live sampling/experimental side of things, and the more knobs the better, e.g., Lightfoot Labs Goatkeeper (pre-Malekko big box), WMD Geiger Counter, Meris Enzo, EarthQuaker Data Corrupter, CoPilot Android 2, Subdecay Noise Box, OHNOHO Utter Stutter, Red Panda Particle, and some of the EHX stuff that goes out there like the Flanger Hoax, Tube Zipper, and Ring Thing, and sometimes synced with a pair of 8-Step Programs and live looped with a Boss RC-300.

Currently looking at options for bridging modular and pedals - Intellijel, ALM006 S.B.G., Retro Mechanical Labs GPI., etc. I've got the Patchulator 8000 on my board, but I just found out Boredbrain makes the 3 channel INTRFX which would put the modular interface on the pedal board rather than in the rack, so I'm also considering that.

All that would (hopefully) work in concert with something like this, though as I said I'm new to this side of the sound tweaking world. ModularGrid Rack