this user has left ModularGrid

Thanks Garfield,

Yeah the WMD Metron is really fun! I am still learning it but not that bad- the Voltera and Axxent are key for adding spice to patches. I like being able to see multiple track sequences at one time and to quickly change all 4 tracks instantly on the fly with quick touch on the pads. Also can save the sequences on the SD card for future use and use random and probability patterns, add accents to beats. It really was made for percussion! That said, I also received the excellent 4ms Dual Looping Delay which is a super fun module for adding massive forward and reverse delays. Here is a video on it:

I did get carried away and it sounds more like space alien video games but that was the intention to make drums sound like something else. I am really enjoying the WMD percussion modules- very unique and can do traditional drum beats or weird stuff.
Also got first Hexinverter Mutant drum module the hi hats which is great. What can I say: sequencers, modular eurorack mixers, percussion modules and effects modules are super fun!