this user has left ModularGrid

Thanks @Garfield, maybe get two Happy Nerding 3xVCA modules? That would give me an additional 6 VCAs.

@Lugia, great idea! I have flexibility in changing the layout in the MDLR since I still have plenty of room left in the case and the WMD Metron sequencer won't arrive until January 4, 2021! I sure as hades won't ever do a pre-order again. Been waiting since November for this darn thing. I will look at the Doveman SHFT module to pair with my sequencers and move the Plog to where you recommend. I also have a Winter Eloquencer sequencer and some other goodies on the way for my Doepfer monster base case. That will keep me busy for most of next year and beyond before I need to worry about another case :-)

Do you think my setup needs more VCA and if so, what options would you recommend? Also I tried to find the Doveman eurorack modules and looks like the company unfortunately may have gone out of business as their website is gone and I cannot find their modules anyplace for sale. So another vendor would have similar module?