Hi Lugia,

Yes, it's not ideal -- I have one module from 2hp and I'd prefer not to get any more because it's just too uncomfortable to use. I expect I will end up buying Stages because it ticks quite a lot of boxes for me, but I was hoping to learn if anyone had produced any clever solutions to my problem. Seems like the answer so far is "not exactly" although the Hikari Triple AD was a pretty cool discovery!

Incidentally the module (which I already have) that comes closest to what I want is Pique, 4hp version of Mutable Peaks. The cables are all together at the bottom out of the way, and the knobs are big enough, and you rarely have to press the tiny buttons. When I bought it, I thought it would do many jobs for me, but it's basically always used as two AR envelopes...

As for Blip/Radar : Woah.

Unfortunately the ergonomics of the rack are not the only ones in play : there is also the ergonomics of the rather small room I practice, record, and nowadays also work in. Maybe once I get my big house in the country, and I can dedicate an entire wall to modular like Hans Zimmer I can start thinking about 36hp modules -- but probably not before!