Thread: My 1st Rack

I would remove the Neutron from the case as first step as it takes way too much valuable HP.
You don't really need it.
It was added as a Test and removed already. As said, I do not own it. Somehow the rack was not updated.

Next step is you need support utilities and modulation sources like LFOs, attenuator/attenuverters, mults and logic. Adding something like a Batumi or Divkid 0chd would give you a good modulation start and something like Mutable Instruments Shades or Noise Engineering Lapsus Os would provide attenuators and maybe throw in a Kinks and Links for support modules.
I looked at the 0chd. Interesting LFO and thanks for the MI and NE tipps.
Regarding support modules (Attenuators etc.) I am not yet sure as for what I might need them.

Next thing: how are you sequencing the rack? Maybe get a basic step sequencer if you want to create beats either in case or external like a Korg SQ-1 or Arturia Keystep with CV control. A good in rack basic sequencer and clock that I love is Pamela's New Workout as it small, powerful, easy to use and does a ton of cool stuff.
Sequencing happens solely from my DAW via the Doepfer 190-5. I know it's 4 channels and I will not use it for polyphonic purposes. So maybe a bit overblown. However initial playing around was nice giving me separate control (playing multiple melodies etc.) over the VCO's.
Maybe I will change that over time.

Third- function generator like Maths or Quadrax would give you lots of options or maybe Zadar.
Maths i looked into but was a little hesitant as I might be overwhelmed with its functions. But I already noticed that something between my existing ADSR and LFO's could be fun to play with.

Last- effects, a delay and reverb would add a lot to your setup. You can get something like an Erica Synths Pico DSP or Happy Nerding FX Aid.
So far the Audio Signal goes into a small desk before recorded to DAW. That Desk has two external effects attached which I can play around. So at first No additional FX within the Modular was intended.

Thank you for your Input.

With kind regards
Jan