Hello All,

I was playing around lately with a few modules when my modular synth was crying out loud... I tried to capture that sound here:

It exists of two voices, one voice is that crying kind of sound, main module behind that is the E330 - Multimode VCO from Synthesis Technology driven by the ACL - Sinfonion by the way. The second voice that is, indirectly, strongly driven by an LFO is the polyphonic Doepfer - A-111-4 Quad VCO module using the A-105-4 Quad Poly SSI VCF module (nice filter by the way) and A-132-8 VCA module too.

The track exists of two parts. Starting with Part A, the "original or classic" version how I discovered the sound with a mild touch of reverb and directly followed by Part B a stronger use of the Ventris pedal (by Source Audio) using both DSPs (Part A only used one DSP) adding some echo, and here and there using a frozen reverb too.

Not sure if it's a drone, still, to make sure to fulfil the new requirement, by holding here and there a bit longer the frozen reverb button I managed to just go over the 17 minutes ;-)

Thank you very much for listening and kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads