Hey Lugia ! thanks for your advice, i find it very usefull.

First of all, the DFAM is there only for space in my desk porpuses, its going out when i buy my next module and going back to its case. I love the rackbrute, but shipping that to Argentina is really expensive as it is too heavy and we have insane import taxes here, so i preffer to save that money for modules. Im bulding a DIY wooden case, and the dfam will keep its own power supply.
Going to the thing;
When i said that the rack would be a complement for the mini2s, it really was the other way arround. The mini has 2 LFOs, 2 Atenuators, VCA, 2 extra sequencers, and many other outputs for modulation. Also having Peaks as LFO. I've been learning patching with the mini and the dfam, and i think i now realise what everything does, however, im not ready for MATHS or MARBLES yet, i still get confused with positive and negative voltages and i really want to understand what is happening.
I thought of the Frames and Veils as mixers among other funtions.
The sequencer will be an Eloquencer now, and i replaced the Z5000 with 2hp delay and 2hp verb, plus a Disting MK4 witch has many function to fill the gap.

So i thought a posible patch in this sistem would be:
4 Gate/CV from Eloquencer to Rings, Plaits, Elements, Clouds, and their outputs to Veils or Frames, or both; maybe thru filter and fx modules. The remaining 4 outputs on the sequencer could go to Dfam, or se-02, arp oddysey, microbrute, they all go to the allen and heath desk mixer. From there, i have the mini for lots of modulation and variations.
The TR8s for drums and triggering tb03 and sh01, also keeping the microfreak. I dont know about monologue and miniligue xd i dont really like the sound. But the entire setup would be the rack with the sequencer as the heart and the other gear around trying to keep everything hand-reachable
Does that make sense to you?

What module would you recomend ?

Thanks a lot