this user has left ModularGrid

Thanks Garfield,

Yeah it is a heavy but great case. I need to check with MDLR on what 1u tiles work with my case either Pulplogic or Intellijel. I sent Arjan at MDLR an email on how to check and hook these up. I made sure to order two large new cases this time so I don't run out of space so quickly hehe. The Doepfer monster base case arrives next week with more new modules :-)

Thanks, yeah WMD Crater is a beast of a module and lots of great tone shaping features. Fortunately, the sound is all the module and no angry neighbor as I made it while nobody was around so I was able to crank the volume up this time. Hopefully I move soon into larger studio space that will let me blast my modular systems and guitars in the future for some ear shattering madness ;-)

Now I know why WMD named it Crater. Yeah the pitch can get some crazy tones on it. The sad baby ducks going into the pan came from the Fracture clap percussion module as well as the BLM smashing windows tones. I am anxious for my two new sequencers and Hertz Donut modules to arrive soon- need sequencers plus I have a Mordax Data module on the way as well.