Oh yes, sorry I forgot, you mentioned this before I think. Sorry didn't mean to stir up bad feeling, I just forgot because I am a bit rubbish like that sometimes. Please forgive me.

The reality re. customer support is probably that every company that ever existed has both delighted and disgruntled customers.

It's just where you happen to land on the day I guess? I had a totally different experience, and tbh I expect very little in the way of support, nice when it is there, but I am paying a tiny sum of cash for an awful lot of gear, I really don't expect much beyond a slow warranty repair via the retailer i the event something goes wrong. It shocks me sometimes how responsive some of the tiny Eurorack companies are, and have to kick myself to remember that this is not normal and really quite exceptional!!

Anyway... in that case definitely claiming it as the modern day, new tech, true poly AT keyboard with 8 or 16 full independent voice MPE that hits all the right spots!

It is absolutely outstanding!

Your'e right, the keys are not weighted, but this is not something that bothers me, I prefer to focus on the insane range of very playable aftertouch it offers, (manually controlled slow steady, 20+ second build ups just by pressing a bit and gradually increasing the pressure, per key/voice - errrr- yes please!!!) which can be mapped through the extensive Mod Matrix, CV IO (monophonic AT of course) and polyAT MIDI out into something like Shuttle Control... still got to try this one, but sheesh!!! It's a proper mind bending bit of gear, and so damn inexpensive!!!

Zero complaints here!