An alternative approach is to start small and organically build out based on what you feel would add most to your sound and workflow.

After playing with, say 3 core modules you'll get an idea of what is needed to get to the next level - and that will also encourage you to push your modules to their limit.

Having a big budget to work with is a real gift, but spending it gradually will give you a very personal journey.

EDIT: I'm certainly not an expert in Eurorack or NE modules, but to me it seems there's a bit of duplication in this system and possibly some simple things missing that are kind of core to modular - eg lfos, vcas, envelopes.

It looks like some of the modules in this system might build that into the module, and overall it seems geared towards triggering percussive sounds which is cool. But you might also find that a bit boring? I say that as a techno-leaning person myself :)

I'd still say start small. Choose a single sound source (eg BIA), one trigger source, a modulation source or two (Clep Diaz seems like a well regarded Noise Engineering module), and a CV mixer and see how you get on. You may not be making very layered tracks to start with but that's ok.

Also a very useful module to consider is a low pass gate (kind of a filter and VCA in one) that can instantly turn any sound into a nice organic percussive sound. I'm not sure what NE make in this area.

Good luck.