I cannot thank you enough!!! What great feedback and advice I'm getting here!!!

Maybe I have to get a bit more concrete on the purpose of this project!... :D
I don't plan on using my Double Bass at all with this case (if that changes in the future, we'll see and then I'll check those nice EF suggestions Kel_!! ;)). One of the things I want to get away from is precisely the constant engagement, attention and activity that my work in the orchestra and practice require!!
I want to build a System where the patch sort of unfolds and let's me slowly tweak and react to what itself wants to be... I hope that makes sense! A sort of lazy music/sound/noise making machine... Mainly atmospherical, ambient, drone...

I always think about the Shared System precisely because of what t0b1 said. It seems like the "perfect" enclosed ecosystem. I see now that that's where Instruo's modules kinda "fall short", since they are not made thinking about that kind of small system, but as pieces of a much bigger (with more MOD sources, etc.) rig.
What if I based my system on the SS but exchanged only small pieces, like the DPO for the CS-l and the Morphagene for the Arbhar? Does that make sense?
And instead of René and Pressure points, I think I would go for another kind of sequencer, like Erica Synths Black Seq coming out soon. Seems like a well thought out multi sided solution to lot's of sequencing and modulation sources.
Also, I thought about waiting for the Euroburo (I have a Zoia Pedal that I use in my electric bass pedalboard) since it seems like one it could really solve lot's of problems, specially in context of a small System like the one I'm planning.
The 1U row on MN Case seems really practical as a in/out, multiple, etc. solution in one single "Module". So that's what inspired my initial post, case I don't want to get MN case, but DIY one, maybe with even more functionality, if possible. But still in that 3Ux3Ux1U format.
I'm very glad I posted this question, so many things are coming out to take into consideration!!! What a great community!! :)

Thanks again all of you!