this user has left ModularGrid

Thanks Garfield,

Yeah I really like feeding the output from Plaits into Rings from my tests in VCVRack but space constraints kept me from including it in my small rack. So I got Plonk to pair with it for percussion and string stuff as both can do a lot of things besides drum sounds. Maybe in my next rack that will be much larger, I will get Rings and clouds as they are the classic Mutable Instrument pairing and so forth. I originally wanted a Harvestman rack but most of the modules have been out of stock from shops for a long time and from emails with Scott Jaeger, he is currently in the production mode to get more available modules out the door for the holidays. So maybe for Christmas, I may get a Doepfer monster rack along with Rings, Clouds, support modules, and Harvestman modules plus a decent sequencer and mixer. But if not, I have plenty to keep me busy for the next year or so. I am waiting for covid to end so that I can visit modular shops and test run gear before buying much more. I do wish there were more groups in northern California that used modular synths!