Hi Jingo,

Weird, I thought I replied you yesterday regarding this but I can't find my own reply back...

Thanks a lot for your reply. Yes, I did download the Metron manual (of course) and read it a few times but I don't think it mentions anything about running backwards or randomly, very weird, in my opinion every sequencer should have that. I miss that on the Elektron sequencers too, it only can go forwards...

Since it's so difficult to find the "perfect" sequencer, meaning for me a sequencer that has at least 3 channels and 8 (or more) triggers in one sequencer, I consider now to split this requirement in two sequencers, one for at least 3 channels then and one for at least 8 triggers. Makes it more expensive and it requires most likely more HP space... I don't see any other way of solving the problem. Unless Ground Control will be released of course, I give it till end of October.

So for the 3 channels I might consider the Five12 - Vector then again, since that one can go up to 6 channels if I am not mistaken.

For the triggers I am not sure yet, hesitating between a few modules, some of those I consider are: Squarp - Hermod, Winter Modular - Eloquencer, and perhaps one or two more.

Thank you very much and kind regards, Garfield.

Edit: Oh my goodness, only now I realised this post reached page 2, that's why I didn't found back my reply... :-(

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads