this user has left ModularGrid

@JimHowell1970

Thanks, well the main issue is ease of use and good workflow and mitigate issue around hum from the Doepfer power supply location.

Thinking of having VCOs and filters on top row and bottom left and sequencer/controller/mixer of bottom right part. Ideally a 3-4 row case that folds out so bottom layer with controllers and sequencers at fingertips. Saving up for case #3 the massive 400-600HP travel case! But no rush.

On a positive note, today I made solid progress after work in learning how to use my Malekko Varigate 4+ sequencer and Malekko Quad Envelope modules. It is quite tricky sequencer but fun once you get hang of it. Changing scales and patterns quickly and save presets is pretty slick for a small module. Same with the Malekko Quad Envelope- can use various EG patterns including forward, reverse and random. It is definitely an EG on steroids! That said, long term I need a powerhouse sequencer that can do xox tracker style sequencing and ratcheting like the Vector, Nerdseq, and Winter Eloquencer sequencers. I am used to the Elektron sequencer workflow and find most modular sequencers a pain to deal with for complex song chaining and patterns. They are ok for quick and dirty stuff but not composing entire modular tracks.