Hello everyone,

This is my first step in the modular world. I've been jamming ambient/neoclassical/drone music for the past 2 years with my digitone only and never acquired any other type of hardware. I play most of the time lush and self-evolving drone soundscapes. Ive many times wanted to buy extra reverb, extra delay and granular pedals/synths but never found what I really wanted until I looked into the modular world...

First, I should receive by the end of the year a generative sequencer to go with the digitone: T-1 by Torso Electronics (it will include 4xCVs and 2xGates). From january, i would start buying and building everything.

So this is the setup I've come up with. My idea is building a "small" tabletop live sampling and FX (mostly granular) processing unit to go with my Digitone which will be the main and only sound source (except manually added samples on the Morphagene). I would start with a 4ms Pod 64x HP case which would leave 8hp free.

Ears would be the entrance of the setup and provides simple line-level amplification for the Digitone. Morphagene would then provide live sampling in parallel or independently from Clouds/Monsoon. Meaning the Digitone could be plugged into the Morphagene for recording or playing an external sample at some moments or into the Clouds or with both flowing at the same time. Ochd by DivKid/Instruo and its 8 LFOs would provide slow drifting and evolving modulation (which is what I like the most in drone music) to both of Morphagene and Clouds. I could probably add in the future if the sound is too static for my taste, a Wogglebug by MakeNoise to bring randomness and some kind of uncertainty/craziness..
Finally the XOH by MakeNoise could make the sum of independent Morphagene and Clouds processed sounds as well as being the final output to my headphone (which I use 99% of the time when I play).

How do you think those 5/6 modules would work between each other with my Digitone? Am I missing extra modulation?

Thanks in advance for your feedback!