Hello All,

For quite some time now, I keep playing around with the Erica Synths - Black Dual VCF. While playing around with this filter I was searching for the (sound of the) frog. Do you think I found the frog? :-)

Relatively simple setup, 1 voice only, stereo though. Sorry for the sometimes pretty harsh stereo effects, it's the module (Black Dual VCF) doing that and I haven't found a proper method yet of reducing that harshness of it a bit.

Sound source is the Erica Synths - Black VCO, modulation is done by Erica Synths - Black Octasource and a little bit of effects by the Erica Synths - Black Hole DSP2 and the output via Befaco - Out v3 module. A little bit of handclap, CV triggered by the Centrevillage.net - C Quencer DLX and generated by Vermona - DRM1 (with triggers).

Thanks for listening and if you are looking for a filter, I can recommend the Erica Synths - Black Dual VCF. Kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads