Hi GarfieldModular,

In my Black Quad VCA the bleed it's also dim, and just found out that it becomes louder if the pre-amplification from the mixing board is high (of course), if the pre-amp is low it's practically inaudible. Maybe it is because I'm going straight from the VCA output to the mixer. I also have a Black Dual VCF, and if I patch the oscillator into the VCF and then to the VCA and turn the in level from the VCF all the way down, it shuts the sound completely (as expected). Leaking only appears on the VCA at high pre-amping from the mixer but not from the level control of the filter.

Another curious thing I've noticed is that when I turn up any knob from the Quad VCA, signal starts to appear (at low level pre-amplification on the mixer) at about 11 o'clock, before that point is completely silent. From then on the sound comes up smoothly and gradually, and starts to reach amplitude in what seems a rather exponential fashion. Don't know if this is normal either (maybe I'm just being too picky, I'm a sound technician).

Thanks for the reply, I'll try to contact Erica.

Cheers,

Pricto.