this user has left ModularGrid

Hi GarfieldModular,

Thanks, it was a good challenge and relieved to have it working. Layer effects and sequencer plus add pads and drums from the A4 with modular are a superb combo for live performance. I had to connect the 1v/oct from the VCOs to the CV A/B on the A4 and set these values to 1v/OCT and gate on the A4 configuration menus. I am really loving the setup. Today, I managed to also get my Elektron Octatrack to sequence and control the modular system as well which was tons of fun. Getting the Octatrack configured via the crappy Doepfer A190-4 MIDI CV module on the eurorack was a royal PITA and this is probably the worst module that came with my Doepfer A100 basic system. Here is a jam that I came up with today on my Elektron Octatrack and modular system:

I am still trying to figure out how to apply FX from the Octatrack to the modular system and send each VCO voice to separate tracks on the Octatrack as well as how to play the independent VCO on the MIDI keyboard for the Octatrack. So, that said, I may just setup the A4 to manage the modular as this works far easier and no issues. Then to connect the A4 to the Octatrack over MIDI and sample the modular this way as well as serve as master brain. Since my case is almost full and labor day sales are here, I may get a new larger case and add gradually over time as you recommend.