Hi Sacguy71,

Which Doepfer case do you have? Anyway, most (if not all) of the Doepfer cases, as far as I am aware, do have the -12 V (the red stripe) at the bottom of the busboard connector. So if you look straight at the power connector in the Doepfer case, then the -12 V should be at the bottom of the connector.

Then on the module, on the backside on the PCB there is usually also somewhere a -12 V marker, make sure that there is the red stripe connected too.

I came across a few modules though where one couldn't see the -12 V marker (there wasn't one). In those cases I had that, luckily the power cable was already connected by the manufacturer. To make sure I wouldn't screw up, I documented those modules how the -12 V had to be connected, just in case I would remove the power cable and forgot how to connect it again... so you might want to do something similar when you receive those modules. Check if the manufacturer pre-plugged that power cable already, if yes, write down somewhere how it's connected, for future references.

Good luck and please let us know how things go once you receive the modules. I want to see pictures of the smoke coming out of your modular once you switch on the power :-D

Ha, ha, I am just teasing you, just be careful and check on both sides (module-PCB and the Doepfer case) where and how the -12 V (the red stripe) needs to be connected.

I hope you enjoy your new anti-VCO (quite curious how that works out... anti-VCO... hmm interesting that "anti") and the filter, kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads