Hi,

I am triggering Mutable Instruments Plaits with Elektron Analog Four using the CV feature on A4.
All's good after setting up the CV track on A4 for pitch and gate going into the Plaits. In this case I am using CV A for gate and CV B for V/Oct.
CV A Gate goes into Plaits Level and CV B V/Oct goes into V/Oct on Plaits

BUT, how do I trigger the ADSR envelope?
I have read several forums and watched many videos and i just cannot understand.

NOTE - I am new to modular and this is my first post after exhausting my search or perhaps I couldnt find the right answers not knowing what to search for.

Questions

1. Do I need a ADSR module? (Tight on rack space so preferably would do without it)
  2. OR do I need to set up another CV, CV C set up as VALUE LIN on A4? (Dont want to, as I want to use CV C and CV D on A4 to trigger MS 101)
  3. OR do I feed the audio out of Plaits (Out and Aux) into A4 audio in (L and R) and set the Oscillators on a Track (e.g. Trk 1) and set WAV to IN L and IN R?

Any recommendations or solutions?

Thank you to all those who provide valuable information on this forum and help beginners like me motivated with answers and solutions to many newbie questions.

Cheers

Ambi