Hi Itsso,

I had a look at your rack, the size of the casing is okay but I would remove all those Moog modules and leave them in their own casing, that saves a lot of space and money on the long run. Considering that you want to create music for your films, why don't you take a workstation instead of a modular synth? A workstation is so much easier, has so much more sounds ready to start with? You might want to reconsider if you really want to go into Eurorack for the purpose you mentioned.

If you insist on staying with your Eurorack then of course I wouldn't stop you :-) But look then into less fancy modules and more classical components like VCOs, EGs, filters, LFOs and VCAs to start with. One or two effect modules perhaps, a mixer and an Audio Input/Output interface/module.

But please consider a workstation, I think for film music that might be an easier start. Good luck with the decision and kind regards, Garfield Modular.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads