Hi Kel,

Ha, ha, well perhaps with your experience then I would feel confident in being able to make sure that I don't send any DC signals to my mixer but ehm... I don't think I have that expertise yet to be able to do that :-) And on the other hand, my name is Garfield, so I am damn lazy and I don't want to think about... "does this signal has perhaps any DC components, so can I send this to my mixer?"

Sorry, I am too damn lazy for that ;-) I choose my nickname here on purpose ;-)

Ha, ha, 10 up till even 30 outputs to your external mixer... big mixer you got there :-D Well, my mixer is much smaller, so what I am doing is, I am using the Doepfer A-135p (currently two of them) and A-135o so all my "output signals" I mix them with my Doepfer modules (they are chain-able, so if I need to add more voices, I "just" add more of those A-135p modules, theoretically because HP-space & finance might be some issues) and then put them as one (stereo) output to my audio interface. Okay admitted, I got a few audio interfaces, but not as much as handling 10 till 20 voices, maximum I currently can bring to my mixer are 6 outputs (3 * stereo) and for the moment that's enough. Agreed... I am lacking a little bit on Eurorack mixers. I have a Hikari mixer as well (nice one by the way, but not as fancy as the Doepfer) but I could use one more (stereo) mixer. But at least with my current setup I don't worry at all about DC signals to the mixer or not because I forward all the audio output via an audio interface to my mixer. Then again, I guess I mentioned already, I am lazy ;-)

Do you never have nightmares that one day you will overlook a DC component and blow up your monitors? ;-D Well, I had nightmares from day-one since I know about what DC can do to your monitors or speakers...

Kind regards, DC-scared and lazy Garfield ;-)

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads