Looks like a killer setup to me. Would you find any value in the Quadrax gate expander for this rack? I use it all the time.
I'm thinking the Performance Mixer is going to be my next purchase. Seems like it would be pretty valuable for the way I work. I've also been eyeing the Ataraxic Iteritas, but I can't tell how flexible it is. Do you have much experience with it already?
-- farkas

The Ataraxic is fairly flexible but i keep going back to the Loquelic tbh.. The AI i found to be the most "tame" but the paramateres often required other parameters to be up as well, so i spent more time wondering why one pot would be doing nothing haha. I put it there since i already own it and it is a fun voice.
The Gate expander might be cool, i'm trying to think how i would use the end of the rise though... haha. I should probably watch a few vids on it. Thanks Farkas!

Looking pretty spot on to me, don't know all the modules in there, but it seems like a nice balance!

I would add another small mixer and some wave folding or some other tonal modification options!

I suggest something like Bastl / Casper Waver and / or Feedback Observatory :)
-- Kel_

Yea im starting to realize that a simple wavefolder can make any oscillator waaayyy more complex haha. I think i have a small CP3 Mixer around here where. that might come in handy! Thanks Kel