Thanks for the advice. I will definitely check out the MISO that sounds cool. Yeah I kinda felt between the storm, lubadh, and chronoblob2 I had perhaps too many effects (especially considering the things the distings can do).

Yeah I've been drooling over modules for awhile then with the corona-bucks coming in (in the USA) got a bit of seed money to start this exciting but dangerous habit. Yeah I am trying to figure out how to mix the different signals. Right now with my limited set up I am using the quad VCA as a mixer. But once I have more reason to use VCAs I will refigure out how to mix things down. I will cross that bridge when I get there.

I more meant, that it looks like according to this that the Storm is a direct copy of the microcell that was undercut in price massively at release (though that is allowed based on Creative Commons license). Source: https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=217247&start=25 Here the microcell maker seemed a bit peeved and I felt bad that I bought a copy without knowing.

Thanks, again!