There's definitely problems on the horizon here. Jim's comment about "utility modules" is a very good point; you have a lot of "sexy" here, but no "sauce", because the boring modules that bring the REAL voodoo are missing. Also, loads of this could (and SHOULD) be reduced in size by using third-party builds for the Mutable stuff, which would also provide more space for the utilities, and by simply using smaller versions of the same ideas you have present. Presuming that this is a RackBrute 6U, you just don't have the room you need in 2 x 88 hp to do too much given the way things are going here. And yeah, if you opt for a different case with more room, you'll get a lot closer to the direction you're aiming for here. Remember, the Rackbrute was primarily intended as an expansion for the MicroBrute 2 and 2s, so it doesn't have to be huge because you'd have a whole other synth to patch into.

One other caveat that I seem to be giving more and more as of late: if you've not spent a MONTH or two (or more!) fiddling with, studying, and refining builds on MG, you're nowhere near the stage of dropping a wad of cash on the physical device. ModularGrid IS NOT a video game; you get no bonuses for trying to "speedrun" this process. There are loads of negatives that WILL crop up from trying to get everything right on your first MG builds, all of them rather expensive. Take this slowly, examine everything more carefully, and research deeper. You'll get a better result from it.
-- Lugia

Thank you for your recommendation regarding the MI clones. I notice that some of the clones have less HP but not all of them. Presumably, all of the clones are identical in processing and the only difference is aesthetic and layout?

The Rackbrute case is somewhat modular in that you can add another 6U to it later. I could use the TipTop Mantis which offers more HP but you can't stack another one vertically later. I guess it's just a matter of trade-offs.

Do you have any recommendations regarding utility modules that you think the rack lacks? Thanks in advance!