Thread: MyCase

1)
I PM'd this earlier as a bug prevented me from posting. MG fixed it so now it is here : )

Hi and thank you for your comments. I wanted to reply in that tread, but for some reason the wheel of hell is just spinning.
Anyway, sorry that I did not make it clear that this is my current rack for real, and silly me also forgot to mention that I already got two Mother 32's and a Dreadbox Nyx + a Zoma Lyra 8 and pedals that I use with the rack.
I acquired all my modules on the secondhand market and sales except the Data. Clouds was the first after the second Mother. The Data is the newest and has actually thought and helped me much in getting my head around things. Maybe because I'm educated in visual arts and started with music late in life..
After I played with Volkas I can't stand tiny modules/potentiometers. My sight is also not that good anymore, that's why Data and not O'Tool.
After I'v filled up this case the plan is to get another 104hp, but before that I will probably swap Elements for Rings and maybe Contour is a bit to big for what it does..