Ey up Lugia

Apologies, I've not been on here much for the past week.

Yes, I got that. I thought the befaco might be useful as mono audio mixer or as an inverter depending on the occasion.

However I thought it more as an audio mixer.

Since my last post I have been mulling over everyone's input on my dream rack and I have made quite a few changes to my ideal plan.

I've upgraded the skiff. It's bigger with an extra row. I've swapped a couple of modules, dropped a couple and added a couple.

Not sure if there are enough mults on my latest update but I hope this might be looking a lot better...

I've looked at other modules too.

Thinking about a comparator possibly. Also a sloth.. As is I have run out of knowledge/understanding to be able to tweak this anymore.

So....

Here's my latest plan:

ModularGrid Rack

This will take me a while to put together. As I've said earlier I have started but obvs funds are a major player in this game.

At the moment I am filling up one row at 104hp ( I freed up 22hp which I am going to fill with a: function, mini ornament and crime, sequential switch and logic modules. I bought some small passive mults, intellijel, which live out of this skiff to maximise space for now).

I have a smaller 60hp skiff filled up with modulation: rene, tempi and yarns + uZeus power.

In the meantime I am back to the drawing board. I am looking at different options to build my bigger skiff. Looking at vintage suitcases, cdj flight cases and old wooden carpenter's tool boxes.

However it seems my best option would prob be building my own wooden skiff from scratch. I enjoy working with wood and I am pretty capable with it so..

Hopefully this will be complete in the next few months. There's no rush really as I won't be able to buy many more modules for a while after this last run.

As per usual your thoughts will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
A