Interested in modular for a long time but I always steered clear. Then in February I bought a DSI Pro 2 (which has CV in and out),
so I thought I'd buy one of those West Pests to have a wave folded analog extra oscillator to run into the Pro 2. Then a week later I visited my friend who gave me 2 Happy Ending kits. Later that week, I bought 6 fairly random modules (the cheapest ones!) from a local music shop. I had those until yesterday when I went a little crazy and bought a Rubicon, STO, uFold, uVCA, and Quadrax on Reverb. Those are in the mail today. So, heres what I will have by the end of the week. The West Pest can of course come out of the rack, and will Im sure. Just more convenient for it to live there now until I need the space.
So: opinions on what I need. This is all in a desktop 19" rack with HE kits. I could add another set of rails and go up to 9U, but thats as far as I want to go within the next year for budget reasons. I really don't like the Dreadbox modules; too tight, trimmers, etc..
So I think I'm actually interested in BIG modules, or well spaced out ones, not maximizing per-HP return.
Thanks!

ModularGrid Rack