Cheers ///
I have two potential builds for a 62HP Intellijel Palette Case and I need some handholding, and/or advice from more experienced people who are willing to offer it!

ModTwo:
ModularGrid Rack

ModSix:
ModularGrid Rack

I am very new to the world of Eurorack Modular, but not distant... I have an array of various synthesizers, drum machines and grooveboxes. The Make Noise 0-Coast has been my introduction to this awesome new world of sonic sounds and I've been saturating myself with information here on ModularGrid, YouTube, Perfect Circuit etc.

The proposed cases above are based on my amateur research and what (I think) my needs and goals are:
•Self-contained
•Sequencing capabilities
•Voice and some form of percussion
•Quality Build (and sound!)
•Intuitive introduction to modular synthesis
•Reasonable cost (I'd like to keep it under $2k)

Ultimately, the final build will be a combination of the two cases, if one doesn't overshadow the other in your humble opinion(s).

Do I have everything I need to make music within these cases? Are there better or more conservatively sized modules than the ones I've picked out? Are there unnecessary modules or any I may have accidentally doubled-up on, maybe one module that can perform the functions of another one and the limited space would be better suited for something else?

I truly appreciate any advice you're willing to offer, be it negative or positive or even "meh.." Thank you for your time and I'll look forward to any responses!

Keep on and stay gold,
Trevor