Uhmm...no. You have a very small build, and you want to drop two sets of buffered mults in there? Bad choice; in a build of this size, AVOIDING mults is what's needed. Also, the only time that buffering is really useful is when CV scaling is critical, as in VCO pitches...but only when you've got 4-5 or more destinations for that CV. As for audio, just use the same sort of inline mults or stackcables you typically use for multing in small builds like this. Also, why two QuadrATTs? In this build, one should be fine.

Other examples: if you've got an Ornament and Crime, why have the expensive AF ADDAC quantizer? Yeah, sure, you lose a couple of O&_c channels that way, but that's why it has so many. And four VCAs is just not enough; let's say you need amplitude control of each of your VCOs. But then, you also want VCAs post-VCF on some patches, or you'll want them in front of a manual mixer, plus there needs to be a couple of linear VCAs to manipulate your modulation amplitudes. Four ain't gonna cut it, basically.

If I were you, I'd rip into this and get VERY critical, for starters. Question what you've created here and how you can use it smoothly; without good ergonomics, ANY instrument turns into a total PITA. Ask if you really, REALLY need certain modules in here, or are they taking up space that something USEFUL might go into? It's basically the same thing I would do back in the undergrad days, going over and over and OVER vocal rep stuff because practice is how things get done RIGHT. The same practice principle applies here as well. I would also suggest snagging a copy (free!) of VCV Rack to test out some of what I'm saying here...build a voice row with VCAs at the right steps on the audio chain, and then one without. See what works, what doesn't, and so on. This is how you avoid mistaken purchases while, at the same time, saving yourself a buttload of money by knowing what works and what doesn't BEFORE pulling the trigger on the Magic Plastic.