Well thanks, this was just the answer I needed I guess.

The most important thing you stated for me is 5) Do I really need it to do that way??? The answer is: I don't have a clue. I use a DAW and finished a couple of tracks. My motives for doing electronic music are 1) Understanding the how and why and 2) Jamming (with low quality output expected). My tracks still keep getting better, which is a clear indication that I am not even close to the end of the learning curve. I think I could go on with software for a couple of years and will not get bored. But always when I a jamming with friends or alone (all kind of setups) I think I want to have some real interaction with my instrument. So I decided to buy some hardware. I am still pretty sure I will buy the Minibrute as first instrument. And then yes of course I was a victim for the coolness of the modular idea. Which was the reason I clicked together that rack and wanted to know if it makes sense. So still I don't know if I will go modular, but let's just assume the answer will be yes for the next few lines:

3) The attenuators: I actually asked myself how much I will need them. I thought of using the LFO into the attenuator multiple and then modulate several targets with it. But I think I will cut them down and only use the Erogenous.

1) Availability and depth: OK, thanks for the info. I assumed it would be enough to select "AVAILABLE" on MG. And for the depth I didn't think of the power modules in the Arturia rack.

2) Space of the modules: OK, this is interesting. I actually tried to minimize the space they use. If you still feel motivated can you be more specific which modules I could reduce and still keep the functionality in the upper 6U part, except the mults? I will redo the 3U part entirely.

4) Hey I like adventure time... ;)

For the plan: IF I decide to do something modular my budget is ~ 800 €/year (+300 € more in the first year for a start setup). So the setup will be finished in like 8 years ... that is quite some time. In the beginning I will depend on the Minibrute, but I want to replace it part by part with modules and in the and just use it as an additional voice. I think I will redo the lower 3U part with VAC, Mixer, Sequencer.