ModularGrid Rack

I purchased a Make Noise 0-Coast last week (my fourth monosynth), and it pretty much immediately made me start to feel the itch for a full-on modular. My prior experience with modular-style programming was when I previously owned a Nord Modular many years ago.

I'm planning on using an Arturia RackBrute 6U as my case, and at least for the short to mid-term would like to keep everything contained within that case. I have this rack designed with two approaches in mind:

The first approach is to be played as a cohesive whole with a MIDI keyboard or sequenced from my computer with a single set of CV/Gate, creating complex layered sounds and sounds not otherwise possible on my existing synths. Pretty much this would be the "super monosynth" among my other monosynths (a Bass Station 2, a Minitaur and the 0-Coast. I will be selling my MS-20 Mini to make space for this system).

The second approach is to be able to break it down into 3 or 4 small voices and control those voices with my DAW (Reaper). I already have a Korg SQ-1 as a MIDI to CV converter (bought it with the MS-20 Mini) and also have the 0-Coast available to do conversion as well, and include the Doepfer MIDI/CV interface in this rack to get access to a fourth set of CV/Gate. I'm not going into this with the notion of it being a "polysynth", but rather four independent voices that all sound different and work together.

So I wanted to run this design by people with more experience than I to see if there were any glaring design errors in my proposed setup, or see if anybody had any suggestions on possible improvements to this setup.

Thank You.